Anonymous Questions And Answers.

Answers for Anonymous Questions on link  https://forms.gle/kwLquXmM8TaH8Kir8

WEEK 2

Question: Whatsapptan konuşmalarınıza hemen cevap yazamıyorum. Bu bir sorun mu?

               It is not a problem. Sometimes I am chatting with 60 students at the same time. So I cannot answer immediately. It is important to answer my questions, to chat with me and to send audio messages to me. You can do it when you have time.

Question: do you play fornite ?

               -Not much. I dont like building while shooting

Question: What is your favorite 9 th grade ?

               -You :)

Question: why did you want to be a teacher?

               I want to study languages. Being teacher came with it.

Question: Do you know a language other than english.

               C2 Turkish, B2-C1 English, A2-B1 German, A1-A2 Italian, I can also read Arabic and Cyril alphabet.

Question: what will we do during next lessons?

               Our plan for the first weeks is;

        Setting Up Communication

        Getting to know Eachother

        Learning how to learn a language

Question: Marvel or dc

               Yeşilçam

Question: Hocam anlayamıyoruz bazen sizi ne yapmalıyız

               Derste mümkün olduğunca basit, kelime kelime tekrar ederek konuşmaya çalışıyorum. Ama yine de % 20 civarı öğrencimin çoğu şeyi anlayamadığının farkındayım. İlerleyen günlerde seviyelerinize göre küçük gruplar halinde konuşma dersleri yapacağız. Bugünlerde ise bilmeniz gereken hiçbir şeyden geri kalmayacağına emin olabilirsin. Yapmanız gereken bir şey varsa mutlaka değişik kanallardan hatırlatırım. Sen de bana her zaman whatsappdan yazabilir, sorabilirsin.

Ben de bazen bir film izlerken her şeyi anlamıyorum. Genel hatlarıyla anlıyorsam izlemeye devam ederim. Hiç anlamıyorsam, durdurur, alt yazılarına bakar tekrar izlerim. Sen de anlamadığın yerleri, anladığın kadarıyla anında ya da bir kenara not edip daha sonra, Türkçe İngilizce Sorabilirsin. Ama İngilizcemizi geliştirmemizin tek yolu kulağımızı ve dilimizi eğitmek, mümkün olduğunca İngilizceye maruz bırakmak.

Question: It is note question!  you are one more year closer to death sir congratulations

               Thank you. I am getting more experienced

Question: Do you have children?

               Yes, I am trying to be a father of a boy.

Question: What do you plan to do in english lectures at the first weeks of school?

               Our plan for the first weeks is

        Setting Up Communication

        Getting to know Each other

        Learning how to learn a language

Question: Does watching TV series with Turkish subtitles help us to develop language?

             Ofcourse, But

the best way is watching without subtitle,

second best is watching with English Subtitle

third one is watching with Turkish Subtitle

Question: Is dualingo useful? Should we use this application

               I have no idea about it.

Question: iron man or captain america

               For what?

Question: Do you have sitcom suggestion

               The office

 

WEEK 1

Question: What do you think? Will the education be possible face to face this year?

I think we will not see you each other without webcams.

Question: How was your holiday

            Perfect, Awesome, Marvellous

Question: What year where you born

               I was born on 15 September 1978 in a village of Yatağan.

Question: Do you play video games. If yes, which game?

               Yes, but not much. Company of heroes, Boom beach. Usually I like FPS and Strategy games.

Question: sir, if covid-19 ends can we do some trip through Erasmus.

               Yes, Why not. I coordinated an Erasmus Project called “Mobeco = Mobility Ecology” We travelled Italy, Portugal, Romania with 14 students. And We hosted 30 students from different countries.

Question: Will us do live lessons from eba today? Sorry for my English

               I inform the updates on WhatsApp groups. Do not be sorry for your English. Be proud of that you know.

Question: My Teacher, How many languages ​​do you know

C2 Turkish, B2-C1 English, A2-B1 German, A1-A2 Italian, I can also read Arabic and Cyril alphabet.

Question: Which countries have you been to before?

               I travelled all Europe in the west by my car many times, besides Iran, Azerbaijan in the east and Egypt in the South.

Question: What should be the English level of someone our generation?? like A2 B1...

               A2 is good, B1 is better, A1 means you wasted your 14 years.

Question: how can i improve my English

Always Speak English, Watch English, Read in English, Write in English.

Question: have you been to armenia before

               No.

Question: do u have just one son

               Yes. The world is crowded enough.

Question: have u ever watch harry Potter

               No. I don’t like flying teenagers, vampires, superheroes, magician.

Question: which university did you study at

               My undergraduate degree at Uludağ University

               My Master Degree at Muğla University

               Now I am having another master study at Ahmet Yesevi University

Question: go to the armenia pls

               Where do you want me to visit?

Question: I understand most of what is said in English but I am not sure if I translated correctly. What should I do?

               I think it is good. But Be sure, if something is really important I will talk or write about it a few times. For example, Right now I am writing What I have said in class. J

Question: your english level is c2?

               I guess my different skills are between B2 and C1. And it changes time to time depending how often I use English.

Question: what kind of movies do you like

               It depends on my mood. I watch almost any movie over 7.0 rating

Question: did you go wakanda before

               Ja, ons was saam daar. Onthou jy nie.

Question: have you been to uganda before.

               I am from Uganda.

Question: How should I study English lessons

               Always Speak English, Watch English, Read in English, Write in English.

Question: whats your favourite movies or series

               Games of Thrones, Kill Bill Series

Question: i don’t know my level in english. how can i test myself?

               We will have a placement test, probably Friday or Saturday. (18-19 September 2020)

Question: iron man or captain America

               Cüneyt Arkın

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main

Progress/Attendence Check